1) How do I play TuneIn from the SoundTouch app?
TuneIn is available as a music service within the SoundTouch app. Once you have connected your speaker to the app, select TuneIn from the menu to start listening.
2) How do I log into the SoundTouch app with my TuneIn Account?
At this time, you will not be able to log in to your existing TuneIn account from the SoundTouch app.
3) How do I find something to listen to?
Find something to listen to by using the search bar at the top of the Home screen.
You can also browse the following categories that are displayed at the bottom of the home page: News, Talk, By Location and By Language.
*Please note that the list of categories to browse is shorter than on other TuneIn platforms.
4) How do I add a station to my Favorites saved in SoundTouch?
Adding a station to your Favorites saved in SoundTouch makes it easier to access your favorite stations from the TuneIn home screen. Please note that these Favorites will be saved locally to the SoundTouch app, and not your existing TuneIn account.
To add a Favorite saved in Soundtouch:
1. Play the station that you’d like to add to your Favorites.
2. Tap on the Heart icon located at the bottom-left of the screen.
3. Your Favorites will be accessible in the top row of the TuneIn home screen.
The station may not appear in your Favorites immediately. To refresh your Favorites, simply navigate to a different screen and then return to the Home screen.
5) How do I set a station as one of my presets?
Access your presets by tapping on the 6-button icon at the top-right of the SoundTouch app.
To set a preset:
1. Select and hold a station. The presets menu will appear at the bottom of the screen.
2. Drag and drop the highlighted station to a preset number until the preset is set.
For more information on how to set and play a preset using the SoundTouch app, please see this FAQ article.
When listening to a podcast series, the next episode doesn’t play automatically. Why?
Once a podcast episode ends, you'll need to go back to the podcast home screen in order to play the next episode. The next episode will not play automatically. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.